About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Pictures are there to remind you


Unless you're really too young...

This picture must be the oldest of myself dancing at a school dance, I must have been about 3 or 4!!!!

I must check with my mum, but I'm pretty sure this is from nursery school!

My mum keeps telling me about that story that she put me really early at nursery around April time when I was about 2years1/2 but I was already showing the moves to my nursery mates in the school dance a couple of months later!!
lol

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy