About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Friday 2 December 2011

Memories

One thing I cannot conceive in life is losing one's mum!!! I don't know why, I've always had a problem with abandonment!! My mum always tells me how at 3 years old, I screamed in the cinema watching the Fox and the Hound!!!
At my age, unfortunately, more and more of my friends are dealing with this incredible difficult hurdle. First my Poor Fiance, a few friends in Belgium, and recently two of my close pals - One of them the night of her wedding!!!! I mean, there are no words!!!!!! Unless you're a musician!
And this song was written by one of my friends who lost her mum last month!!
I love it!!!!

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy