About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Thursday 17 May 2012

Oh OK, I can't hold it...

Our baby will be a boy! And his name will be Nuno!
I've been so uncertain about all other names. Originally FDF (Future daddy Fiance) wanted the name Dennis, after Dennis Wilson - drummer and brother of Brian Wilson, singer, songwriter of "Forever", one of the most beautiful song ever written - in my opinion:
If every word I said

Could make you laugh

I'd talk forever

I asked the sky just what we had

Mmmm. . .it's shown forever



I've been so happy loving you



If the song I sing to you

Could fill your heart with joy

I'd sing forever

Let the love I have for you

Live in your heart and be forever



I've been so happy loving you



So I've gone away

But not forever


So, instead our baby will be named after Nuno Bettencourt, one of the best guitar player around! You might know him from the band Extreme (they are a Rock band but do have a hit song with "More than Words") or from Rihanna's new albums or tours:

Saying 'I Love you' is not the words

I want to hear from you

It's not that I want you
Not to say But if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words
Is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me cause I'd already know



What would you do if my heart was torn in two



More than words to show you feel

That your love for me is real



What would you say if I took those words away



Then you couldn't make things new

Just by saying I love you



La la ri la la ri la ri la la la , more than words

la la ri la la ri la... uuuuuuuu uuuuuh...



Now that I've tried to

Talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is
Close your eyes and just reach out your hands



And touch me hold me close

Don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me cause I'd already know



What would you do if my heart was torn in two



More than words

To show you feel
That your love for me is real



What would you say if I took those words away



Then you couldn't make things new

Just by saying I love you

Two beautiful and heartfelt songs, written and sang by amazing songwriters!!!
For me, it is important that the name should refer to someone, so my child can relate to the meaning of his name. Both names are great but I wasn't feeling Dennis!! I don't know why!! But since we have talked about naming our boy Nuno, it was like we were stricken by lightning, it was so obvious he should be named Nuno.
So I went on a search to see the origins of the name: Nuno is a Portuguese, old and rare, name meaning "Grandfather" or "The ninth" so not much into this, but the good thing is that there isn't any other Nuno around, nor is there any Nuno W (name of FDF) anywhere, including FB!
I am absolutely exstatic at this new name we found, like we have wrapped it up and found the identity of our boy!!! I know it's strange. 
Of course, with such a name and a guitarist as a dad, he will be living in the music all his early life and hopefully he will be interested in it too!!!
I don't know what FDF would do if his son is not interested in music. It would be almost impossible though as we are both into it!
The other day, I was wondering if it is possible to make a baby not interested in music nor science nor sport when the dad is musician/singer/runner and the mum is a scientist/dancer/singer/ex-athlete!!! lol

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy