About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Friday 14 December 2012

Brit Brit...

How did I not know about this??????????
First, Britney released her second greatest hits album called Oops I did Again, the Best Of!!! There was no press release and it was all hush hush probably because she's too busy on Xfactor USA. Also she's now in the top again with Will.I.Am with Scream and Shout...

Second, there is a French website that gives you a NON STOP Britney Radio!!!!! aaarrggghhhhh Love it, and not only the famous and released songs but the unreleased and demos are being played... Thank you Twitter for telling me!!

1 comment:

Sharing is Sexy