About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Sunday 11 August 2013

Our journey so far

Another Pinterest inspired creation of mine is this wall of small bits of map of all the places PF and I have been together! The original pin is this one:
My pix is not as good, I had to take it from my kindle fire so resolution is crap, but here it is:
It's actually much prettier than it is on picture. The wall is a nice bright green, and my letters are golden stickers.  I love it and because it's on my wall, I can actually add the next ones as we travel around.


0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy