About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Friday 21 June 2013

Book Review #21 - The Glass Painter's daughter

The Glass Painter's daughter by Rachel Hore

It took me a while to read this book, the beginning was painfully slow! The setting is - of what I can remember since it was a while ago I read it - a woman finding out her dad, a glass painter, is very sick. A dad with whom she never had good relations following the death of her mother and subsequent dad's mutism on the subject.
This is a classic chick read full of romance, lifestyle remodeling and family crisis! I think I pretty much summarized the plot.
I didn't find myself too attached to the characters, nor to the story. It's quite obvious how it's going to end up like. Still since I read this only in the evenings to make me fall asleep, it did the job pretty well hence the length of time it took me to finish it!

My ratings
**

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy