About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Friday 21 June 2013

Book Review #22 - Love, Lies and High heels

Love, Lies and High Heels by Debbie Conrad

I downloaded this book on my Kindle because it was free and I needed another easy read to make me fall asleep at night!
I quite liked the story although it was soooo predictable! Characters were easy to fall in love with. Of course, the main ones are described as top models! I think the only good thing about this book was the intensity of the relationship between Luke and Rusty. It was pretty hot!
So, in summary, a very cheesy book with hot scenes! Can't go wrong when you want to take your mind off something (in yoru real life!)

My ratings
***

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy