About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Friday 4 October 2013

In My Room

Well who would have thought that those suggested posts from FB would be useful one day?
This morning it was about a frame of Beach boys amazing song God Only Knows!
A bit too pricey for me so I thought, well I could easily do one myself? I had my bedroom in mind so I chose another song from the Beach Boys called In My Room!! Here is the result! I just have to send it to a printer to have it nicely printed... Very happy with my work!! :)

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy