About this blog

Hello and welcome, this blog is about the things I do, love and love doing, namely Fashion, Dancing, Singing, Music, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.... I'm not an expert in any way in any of those disciplines, I just love doing them... ;)
Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Thursday 23 October 2014

SoreThumbThinking

SoreThumbThinking is a independent blog by employees of PAN Unlimited..., the healthcare advertising agency branch of Creston Health.

The Blog started a few months ago and as a blogger and employee of PAN, I was invited to write for it.
I was a bit skeptic at first: I'm good at writing crap on my life, and smart things on Science but never had to write essays-like article on advertising and influential creativity.

When I went through the interview process for this job, I had to prepare a presentation on what influential creativity meant to me. It was an exhilarating thing to do having so far only written on Science subjects!

To keep a record of my writing efforts for that particular blog, I'm going to re-blog my articles.

0 Comments from amazing and lovely people:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Sexy